PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lailah App. ^_^

Go down 
+4
mr.mohamed
Ch!b!-G!rl
Sophieka
Lailah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lailah

Lailah

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:39 am

Prodigies Guild Application Guide

First of all, please visit and read our Guild Policy.
I agree with the Guild Policy ^_^

Main character nick:
Lailah

Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:
Fire
lvl 112 (non rb Lailah App. ^_^ Icon_redface )

Character HP, SP, STR and INT
HP - 1785
SP - 845
STR - 132
INT - 0

Your age:

Your English language knowledge
English is my mother language.
(But some days it's more like I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.)

Previous guilds, and why did you leave:
(Libra)DH_Angels: Left to go to Scorpio (a friend had relationship drama)
(Scorpio)Wings_of_Hope: My guild ^_^ got disbanded because of inactive players T_T
(Scorpio)Holy_Knights: Met the lvl 90 requirement to join Night_Hawks
(Scorpio)Night_Hawks: Still part of this guild but I no longer play on Scorpio so I thought I would list it as a previous guild.
(Leo) Exiled'Force: Still part of EF. Hoping to join Prodigies soon ^_^

List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
Kaori
Fire melee 112
HP-1784
SP-844
STR-132

Katsume
Water mage 129
HP-1942
SP-1058
Int-133

Kalitta
Fire mage 112
HP-1784
SP-844
INT-132

These 3 alts are all part of Exiled'Force. My other alts do not belong to a guild yet.

other alts (syrup makers, seed collectors, storage alts)
Kadis - lvl 13 earth
Ruka - lvl 15 earth
Ichan - lvl 10 wind

Tell us about your wonderland experience:
Well I've been playing for over a year. I started out playing Libra and on my very first day I had a girl come to Libra 3 and sit where I was sitting and yell at me that she was there first and she would bring her lvl 112 character (was lvl 100+ but I don't remember the lvl exactly) and she would 'lvl 112 my ass' Lailah App. ^_^ Icon_lol Was a great way to be inniciated into wl. I joined DH_Angels and my guild leader started having problems with his gf and all this drama started so my guild leader, vice org leader and I went to Scorpio to escape the drama and ended up staying there. My org leader and I started going out after all that mess started to clear up and I made Wings_Of_Hope I had a guild full of lvl 1-10 people and wasn't experienced with the game enough to have a guild so it got disbanned. But I saw a Wings_Of_Hope guild months later so maybe the few high lvl people I had are keeping up the guild. Atleast I want to believe it lives on a little. I had tons of good times on Scorpio started bursting a few months ago and had a lvl 143 water that I rb after coming to Leo since I don't get on scorpio much and wanted to do rb atleast once. I also had a lvl 115 fire mage and a burst team of hybrids around lvl 90 XD. After my ex and I broke up I moved to Libra and have some lvl 50 characters there. But I saw a topic by Sophie on wlodb.com and I was really impressed with Prodigies so I joined this forum and that very day I got home from work and started working on my characters in Leo ^_^ Wednesday will be the start of my 7th week on the Leo server and I'm really excited Very Happy Sophie and Unso helped me with GS and I've been bursting ever since. Sophie and Unso have also been teaching me about pk and I watch them at BoB and TW whenever I can so I can learn to do it. There have been a few bad times but plenty of good so my experience on WL has been great so far and I hope I can continue having a good time playing WL ^_^

How are you planning to contribute to the guild:
Once I get to a high enough lvl I'll definately try to help with quests and join in events. I hope my characters are good enough to pk XD I always feel weak around other players. Lailah App. ^_^ Icon_redface

Recommendations:
Sophie and Unso
Thanks a bunch you two. You both helped me a lot and I really appreciate everything. I don't know how I could repay you for your friendship and kindness with helping me when I have my noob moments Razz

If anyone has any questions message Lailah in game or message me here ^_^ I'm always online. I know I'm under the lvl requirement but......UNSO MADE ME DO IT!!!! Razz jk

Here is a little excel file that I keep I edited it down a bit since I keep a record of my pet lvls and my lvls daily. But this is edited down to weekly and doesn't include pets. It's nothing much but just incase anyone is curious you are free to look ^_^
http://megafileupload.com/en/file/191502/Leo-lvls-5-weeks-xlsx.html

Well that's it from me ^_^ Sorry it's a long app but if you are going to do something best to overdo it right Razz Anyway it was really fun writting this app. and it's something I wanted to do since starting on Leo so regardless of if I get accepted or not I still had fun. See you guys in game ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wlodb.com

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 am

well uk im sry but i have to decline u Razz nah just kidding but if ne1 says no bc of ur lvl id feel totaly alright as to kick them n give u there spot

of course you got my yes
Back to top Go down
Lailah

Lailah

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 am

lol aww thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Jeeeess 8D

I didn't want to post yet to your application since i'm your recommandation but I just couldn't restrain myself Razz

You are a real hard worker. Not many of the players can gain this much level by starting everything from the zero in a new server. I'm really happy that you finally started to play Leo and hope you will enjoy your time here Very Happy

About her characters: Yes under level requirement, but she is that type of quality player who will work hard in order to reach it and even after reaching that level, I'm sure she is going to keep leveling, because she has goals ahead of herself.

As I always were telling you, your place is with us, Prodigies ^____^

A Yes from me ^^
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Yes Yes Yes!!

You are a very nice person! I can't wait talk to you on GuildChat! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to P   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 pm

I saw you're good I say yes
Welcome to PRODIGIES

But we have rules
1)Do not kill friends who are in the GUILD
2)Not to speak bad words

welcome to prodigies guild
Wink
Back to top Go down
Puno4ka

Puno4ka

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Yes from me too) And Mezo I think that Lailah will respect this rules without any trouble )) How can we see she is nice and peaceful person to all guild member and to all who don't touch her))
Back to top Go down
Lailah

Lailah

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

oh wow guys! Thanks a bunch ^_^ I didn't think so many people would say yes Lailah App. ^_^ Icon_redface Thank you so much for giving me a chance! ^_^

Don't worry about about me killing other memebers I'm not high enough lvl to do that yet Razz I'll get spawned even if I tried XD But I wouldn't pk people ever. Unless it's at BoB or TW. People put a lot of time and effort in to their characters and pets to be at such high lvls so I would never be able to pk them outside of those events with the intent to kill them. I would be upset if someone did that to me and I lost exp so I would hate for that to happen to someone else.

About the language I'm always trying to keep my language clean. Sophie has heard me when I'm REALLY upset and angry and I do have some colorful language but for the most part I try to keep it clean. I don't get REALLY upset or angry often and I'm normally pretty good about getting over it quickly. Thanks to my therapy once a month my therapist has taught me to 'LET. IT. GO!!' XD so I get over most of my anger issues pretty quick. Lailah App. ^_^ Lol

Thanks again everyone ^_^ It means a lot that you all said yes. Lailah App. ^_^ Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Lailah Finally, is really nice to see ur apply here, maybe u dnt have the lv req yet, but.. checking ur dedication to train hard, plus we have 1 week of 2x , that wont be a problem for long .

OFC u have my YES , u are part of the family, we are waiting for u :bounce:

Aio.
Back to top Go down
Lailah

Lailah

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Aww thanks Aioros Lailah App. ^_^ Icon_redface
Back to top Go down

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:31 pm

i change my vote to no..... till i get a hug Twisted Evil nah im playing but as i stated b4 danny slacks >_>
Back to top Go down
Lailah

Lailah

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 pm

ok wayne XD I'll give you a great big hug next time I see you in game Razz
Back to top Go down
Wit

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:57 pm

HI Lailah, Well Im not sure she would be good part of our guild...after all im kidding Smile Ofcourse Yes, ^^ Welcome to Pro dear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lailah

Lailah

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 am

thanks! ^_^
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 am

Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:58 am

JK. Twisted Evil
Welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Lailah App. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lailah App. ^_^   Lailah App. ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Lailah App. ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PunishmenT :: Application-