PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SuzyUzy's application

Go down 
+4
Aioros
jd1234222
Ch!b!-G!rl
xSuzy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xSuzy

xSuzy

SuzyUzy's application Empty
PostSubject: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 am

• Main character nick: SuzyUzy

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned: Water priest lv 89 Smile

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT: Hp 4087, Sp 1882, STR 0 INT 156

• Your age: 13

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application): I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave
SanctuarY- the guild lord has changed
ByGood- xXBadBoyXx disbanded the guild
Glory- I told my friends that i want to join Prodigies and they said that is ok and they won't get mad at me if i leave glory

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
Kitty666- 101 water
Patyy- lv 50 wind - syrup maker
Sh0oP- lv 10 fire - syrup maker/seller
xInNoSenSe- lv 60 fire
KiKi666- lv 86 wind - seeds collector

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild: I can help at quests / instances. I'm a friendly person so hope i will make many friends Very Happy

• Tell us about your wonderland experience: I started playing wonderland online 1 year ago, on leo server. In this time, i made alot of friends and i had alot of fun. I worked alot for this lv Smile . When school started i had to leave wlo for 3 months but now i'm back Cool

• Recommendations: none Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 am

Short application. Can you tell us more about your WonderlandOnline experience? Is kinda too short. Also, in what guild are your alts?
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 am

Rolling Eyes my alts kiki and kitty were in JeTaime's guild but she disbanded it .
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 am

JeTaemi= kitala btw And i met you today st sb ur really nice i think u shld be let in
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:10 am

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave
SanctuarY- the guild lord has changed

Oh really? Shocked can u tellme when the leader of Sanctuary was changed? Rolling Eyes
If i remenber well, u leave Sanctuary following mel and niebla, and joined that guild called "glory" , glory of what? the glory of the betrayers?
so please dnt say the guild leader of SanctuarY was changed,cos that isnt true.
i had the chance of meet u and well that days u was really annoy talking in rumani with tenten,even when i said just use english in the guild chat...
Back to top Go down
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:17 am

Niebla was your gf right? Wink She was the leader of sanctuary several weeks
Back to top Go down
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 am

if i remember well you were always speaking spanish on gc and you never told me to speak english Neutral
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:41 am

well first thing, dnt do double post that is cause of ban in many places

niebla just hold my position, i was, i am and i always will be the leader of SanctuarY
you didnt leaved sanct cos guild leader cahnged, tell the truth,u leaved following all that betrayers, anyways... every person can change, in the past u was abit anoying,but u was in the sanctuary im sure u have that thing we make special all the menbers and ex-menbers of that guild.

GL in ur aplycation suzy

oh and btw i do talk in spanish ofc,90% of the guild was spanish,but i always respected other and anytime a non-spanish person say hi, i automatic change language mode,and start talk in english,try remenber well ^^

have a nice day.

Aio.
Back to top Go down
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 am

Dear friend. Im not a liar Smile niebla and mel are not betrayers. think whatever you want. idk what i did to you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:54 am

Quote :
Glory- I told my friends that i want to join Prodigies and they said that is ok and they won't get mad at me if i leave glory

Can you tell us your reason what made you decide to join Prodigies? ^____^
Back to top Go down
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:57 am

i met unso at sb and we talked. he asked me if i wanna join prodigies and i said that i'll think at it . i just wanna make new friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:03 am

well, my answere is depending on how you and Aio can solve the probleme above. Prodgies works as a family, and we need our members to accept each other and get along. Unnecesery drama or arguing isn't welcome. I guess I'm clear in this.

I still can't decide my answere yet, I would like to see how you and Aio can solve that probleme.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 am

Its just a misunderstanding. we will solve the problem Smile is not a big deal Wink
Back to top Go down
Seact2

Seact2

PostSubject: ...   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 am

attitude. >.> u have em. and lol theres issues right before u applied.
wow. pls fix that.

idk u but gl.

EDIT:

btw application is a bit short. how can other ppl know u better?
nevertheless, goodluck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:05 am

ive never had a prob with suz shes always been respectful and nice to me so its a yes for me n as far as attitude goes who doesnt have it? lol n aio i seen mel convice alot of people to leave sanc he tried gettin me to join glory also just at times sum things seem better then others just try n clear up this mis understanding thx u Razz
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Well,this isnt about why leave sanct and join glory(of the betrayers) so lets fin this shit ^^

suzy leaved sanct cos she as many other ppl tought im a bad person,so she follow all that mass of ppl.

Now she leave glory(of the betrayers) cos she discover that mel isnt so nice as he try to show. Im pretty sure that guild (glory of the betrayers) will dead soon, most of the menbers are from SanctuarY and all them miss me Razz

am i wrong suzy? ¬¬
Back to top Go down
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:38 pm

ten told me what happened . yes i thought that you were a bad person but i was wrong. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Now if someone will tell you "UnSouled is not a good person" will you leave Prodigies if you will be accepted?
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm

i know unso. he is a good person and if ill be accepted i wont leave prodigies Wink
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:33 pm

kk,so missunderstand cleared
i hold ur words : if ill be accepted i wont leave prodigies

now i only need u accept that niebla and mel are betrayers Mad Mad Mad Mad

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 pm

I do not know you girl at all. And your application doesn't help too much either. You got a yes from Aioros after all, and same from Wayne. Only what I can see are your replays. Honestly at the begging I wanted to say no. But finally the other replays saved you girl.

I will say a Yes for now.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
xSuzy

xSuzy

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Monarch

Monarch

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Everyone say yes.. including aio so why not...
but as an advice for next time make a better application
btw u char seems usefull..
yes from me.
gl
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Welcome Back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuzyUzy's application   SuzyUzy's application Empty

Back to top Go down

SuzyUzy's application
Page 1 of 1