PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

markitos1 apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
markitos1

markitos1 apply Empty
PostSubject: markitos1 apply   markitos1 apply EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:56 pm

• Main character nick: markitos1

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned: fire killer lv83

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT: Hp2613 Sp1022 Str:353 Int:0

• Your age:16

• Your English language knowledge : I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave: clanUCHIHA , I left because no respect for anyone, all persons insult much and I do not like

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds: SANTUARY21 rb lv94 killer
Element: water - konwaku lv141 water - slipkk water lv53

• Tell us about your wonderland experience: am playing this game for about 2 YEARS this game is fun, the events and the quests are really cool. Good place to meet new friends, I play wonderland everyday and have made a lot of friends. I never seem to get bored, I like to play, meet more friends and become stronger, I like most is the Troyan war and 15 flats

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild: helping people .. in some missions, giving my friendship
and trying to win the castle 8D

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ? I can try

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ? yes

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ? i training all day in double exp

• Recommendations: unsouled

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

markitos1 apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: markitos1 apply   markitos1 apply EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Same here, I have some , maybe meanie question for you too...

ok, Sancutary, tell me something.. no.. Give me a correct answere about your past, and your reputation.. And I mean here right about the scam issue when you left Prodigies.. Yes I do remember you being part of Prodigies, even if you haven't mentioned. I would like to see clear about the scam case.

Don't try, do it with your spirit, it doesn't seem too strong will for me...
Quote :
• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ? I can try
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

markitos1 apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: markitos1 apply   markitos1 apply EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:28 am

1. You didnt ask me to use our superficial friendship like base to set my nick as your recommendation.
2. We need ppl able to come almost to TW.
3. You has some weird past around scamm issues n even if i trust on u, u just lost a good oportunity to clear your name, cuz u didnt care to answer to Sophieka.

Rejected.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

markitos1 apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: markitos1 apply   markitos1 apply Empty

Back to top Go down

markitos1 apply
Page 1 of 1