PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryan's Application for Prodigies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan9668

Ryan9668

Ryan's Application for Prodigies Empty
PostSubject: Ryan's Application for Prodigies   Ryan's Application for Prodigies EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Main character nick:Ryan9668

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned: Fire 101RB

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT 2647HP, 1085SP, 400str, 0int

• Your age:17

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)

I speak perfect english

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:OutOfZen: well mainly the reason i left was because i was blamed for something i did not do so to save alot of drama and touble i thought it would be best for me to leave and try to find another guild that would accept me
Bakateam: I left there after being ignored by almost everyone, would speak when guild was really active and they would just talk over me so i left there because i felt unwanted
Forgotten: i was kicked from forgotten because the orgleader was mad at me over something so childish and ridiculous

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:Ryuken555:water, wit build level 124
Xerces: lvl 167 wind, seer/wit build

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:I started wonderland last year around September i was told about it from a friend on another game i used to play. I have been hooked ever since i started and have made many friends and had alot of good times. There have been a few bad times but they have all been resolved. Wonderland has been the best game I think i have ever played and i dont plan on quitting anytime soon at all

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:I plan to help out as much as possible not jsut with trojan war but also with quests mainly anything i am able to help in i will all ya gotta do is ask ^^

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ? I let only one person log me on and i have known him for a very long time so i know i can trust him but i am changing my pass so only i can log it

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ? every week i am able to attend every guild related event and any event in general ^^

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ? I train as hard as possible i have made it from 94rb to 101rb in less than a month and i am proud of myself for that.

• Recommendations:Davis(Ike96)
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Application for Prodigies   Ryan's Application for Prodigies EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Thank you for your honest application. You told us everything in a few sentences, so I think it's complete Nod

I often see you around and never saw you related to any drama. Plus your level is good and your leveling rate is very promising ^^

I guess you are a killer, guessing from your stat points (you forgot to mention that one ) ^^

Well putting an end to my lines, I give you my Yes and wishing you good luck Smile

EDIT

Ryan, give me an explanation about your application on misery forum please....

Untill then I will take back my yes....
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Application for Prodigies   Ryan's Application for Prodigies EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

hello Ryan , how are you...

bro u have good application

I think you will leave prodigies and looking for other guild---Don`t do that please

i say yes *trial time.

^^
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Application for Prodigies   Ryan's Application for Prodigies EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello Ryan! I don't know if you remember me from OutOfZen guild, I was a member of that guild too, long time ago.

Well, now about your application,
Your character seems having a good build and a nice structure, good luck with your alts also because you still have to do some work for them. About that friend that can login your character, I wish to think that you changed the password because we don't like to know that others can login our members characters. And about the previews guilds, can you tell me what you got kicked from Forgotten? eyebrow You make me curios alone.

After I said those things, you have my YES. Good luck!

EDITED:
I already heard why Forgotten kicked you and same as Sophieka I would like to know why you applied first on Misery forum and than on ours. Till you answer my question I won't say yes or no.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Application for Prodigies   Ryan's Application for Prodigies EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 pm

After 2 years here i got this fama about being hard n meanie just for being horribly honest... etc etc. Having 2 faces isnt my style plus i hav a strict policy about the respect to our guild.
Back then we had a similar issue with a member applying to an other guild n he got punished... even being member..
so i dont see point in give u even a try if u still r not part from our group n ofc not from our family.
The ETIC my young friend can to help u to reach your goals even for real life.. is just a bit hard but at the final u ll see the results.
So.. u applied here at same time as u applied for that other guild, uh ? GL there.

REJECTED.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Application for Prodigies   Ryan's Application for Prodigies Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan's Application for Prodigies
Page 1 of 1