PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amy's Application

Go down 
+2
nikisaurusrex
AmyCross95
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyCross95

AmyCross95

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 am

• Main character nick:
AmyCross
• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:
Water , level 174
• Character HP, SP, STR and INT
2378 hp , 1964sp , 0 str , 109 int
• Your age:
• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)

3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:
WinterWolfs , why i left cuz i was the high level in the guild i only stay there to help the leader out cuz she was busy in life and i was the only one can help the lower lvls but sometime they ask for help and im busy in life and they force me to help them ashamed they even tell the leader if i didnt help then Unlucky

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
ZoeyCross , lvl 71 ,Fire , makin her to a pk build currnet guild in WinterWolfs

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:
i started this game ever since it came out o: but i quit for like 2 years i think and all my old friends are way higher lvl's then me XD but i got there help trainin me Smile , i still talk to couple to them alone so i know i wont be quiting sooner or later Smile
• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:
i try to help like training since i need training also ^^

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?
only my brother since he the one who make this charater ^^

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?
yes i just be a couple mins late like 4 mins late alone

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?
yes i will try to do my best to lvl up even thou im a water alone
• Recommendations:
akbal ( i think alone )

Last edited by AmyCross95 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New at the moment)
Back to top Go down
nikisaurusrex

nikisaurusrex

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: meow   Amy's Application  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 am

hello amy~
welcome back to WLO than! Brighting
it looks like your application is a bit shorter compared to others, but actually you wrote down every information which is needed. o_o; i must be really sleepy xD; nvm, i like your chars stats anyway Shy may i ask what job you're going to choose after RB? just being curious ^^;

besides; you seem a really nice person, you obviously helped your old guild alot which is great and very kind from you. and the fact that you came back after 2years shows that you like this game alot. (wish there were more people like you...lol x_x)
here's my yes, let's hope others will think the same.
good luck Brighting x
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi Amy!

May I ask who is your brother? is he playing wlo? and if yes, can you give us his character name?

I'm joining to Niki, welcome back to WLO.

About Trojan War: I'm not sure if you know the current system and how it's happening nowdays. The whole TW isn't more than 10-15 minutes at the maximum. So with your 4 minutes late you might miss most of the event. Still thanks for your effort being here.

About your level, still under level requirement but not reborned which I respect and since you are already 170+ with bursting you can reach 180 in a few days. I assume you have e-remote.

Let's see I will give you a Yes for now, and still waiting your replay.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi hi gurl, i like the detail of being honest, u know wlo since it start but u leave thats why ur not high lv,i really like u explanation also standing a guild even u wasnt the leader, thats is a really nice act.
About ur brother, same like sofi i want know if he play wlo
about ur lv im sure u'll hit 180 soon (gl with that) so isnt a problem at all.

im also curius about what build u have mind for ur char ^_^

i'll wait for u answer that questions Smile

Hi all and have a nice day.
-Aio

Last edited by Aioros on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmyCross95

AmyCross95

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:20 pm

@Sophieka: as for my brother he's the one bursting me so that's why he's on my character. As when i reborned i'm going to be a Water Seer alone
and yes i still have a IM remote at the moment i only have 5 days left on it so i will burst non-stop until i hit 180 Nod

@Aioros: my build is going to be a PK build as a Water Seer

@nikisaurusrex: my job for reborned is going to be a Seer my build is a Pk build alone
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:28 pm

so ur bro only play wlo to burst u? or he have another acc? scratch
Back to top Go down
AmyCross95

AmyCross95

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 pm

@Aioros: he has his own account Nod
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 am

I don't think is so easy to misunderstood this, but I will ask again, who is your brother? can you give us the character name? We would like to know who will be able to see our guild chat if you are going to be accepted.

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
AmyCross95

AmyCross95

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 am

@Sophieka: his name is xZeroKiryu that's his main alone do u also want to know what guild he's in?
Back to top Go down
nikisaurusrex

nikisaurusrex

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: meow   Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:42 am

i think you will be a great seer for pk o.o
from your HP i guess you have plenty of agi, also your mdef looks very nice. i just like your char~
you did a nice work on it! :}

and hm....o_o i can't decide about it anymore, i'd really like to see you around in the guild, but that account-sharing thingie could bring many many problemes and issues.. x_x
i saw your brother around plenty of times, he seems a nice guy (to me at least) so i'd still say yes, but the decision is up to other i guess. (what about he's applying to prodigies too? lmao jk -slaps self-) xD
oh well~ once again, good luck hun!
Back to top Go down
AmyCross95

AmyCross95

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:03 pm

@nikisaurusrex: well he's just use her for bursting her atm now she's lvl 173 she's been non-stop bursting as soon she's rb ima change my password alone since he doesnt have use for her after she's rb o: so yea thanks for my Pk seer build Nod
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 pm

First of all Hello!

Ok some of the questions that I wanted to ask you are already asked and answerd. The only question I have now is, as you probably tought about, in what guild is your brother, xZeroKiryu . It is very important for us not to tell informations about us, guild or other things that are sctrict important for us as a team, to other guilds that are our opponents. That's why we don't like the sharring accounts. But if in 5days, as your remote gone end, you will change the password I am gone say YES
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
AmyCross95

AmyCross95

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm

@Ch!b!-G!rl: thanks chibi and yes now my remote is goin to end is 4 days Shocked i just hope she hit's 180 before her remote run's out alone
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:24 pm

thanks for your replay Amy Smile I do not know your brother, but that's definitely positive what Niki said, and i never saw him related to drama. So I will keep my yes. (Still would be nice to let us know his guild Smile) )

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:02 pm

ok that thingy about shared account is clear,so i'll give u my yes(dnt make me regret it).

Back to top Go down
AmyCross95

AmyCross95

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:07 pm

thanks every one alone who said yes

@Sophieka: my brother is in Hells' Covenant alone
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:25 am

AmyCross95 wrote:
thanks every one alone who said yes

@Sophieka: my brother is in Hells' Covenant alone

Thanks for your asnwere girl ^^
Back to top Go down
AmyCross95

AmyCross95

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 am

mhmm no prob. Smile
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 pm

hello
feel free to edit your application with u new lvl ? for sure while u r waiting.. u did lvl up
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 am

24 hours until close you application.
We need your attention and replies to done this process.
Help us to help you.
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 am

Closed.

Hav fun in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Application    Amy's Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Application
Page 1 of 1