PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SaSkEy Aplication

Go down 
+3
mr.mohamed
Sophieka
SaSkEy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SaSkEy

SaSkEy

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 pm

• Main character nick: SaSkEy

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:
water,83,seer
• Character HP, SP, STR and INT
HP:3240 ; SP:1279 ; STR:69 ; INT:123 (im hybrid)
• Your age:15

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application) 2
1. I do not speak English
2. Understanding and answering in English takes a lot of trouble for me
3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.
4. English is my mother language.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave: Kmenosaga the olader kicked me
XD
• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
OMG
SaSkEy001 killer fire winners
Sonim1 killer fire winners
NoneSaSkEy wind killer no guild
SaSkilla water no rb no guild
SaSnEss fire no rb no guild
Saint fire priest OutOfZen
MAGIC water seer no guild
ShOpMall fire no rb no guild
• Tell us about your wonderland experience:
i think play more a 2 years and i like game buy some points all week i do a new alt! XD
• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:
quest:[ ://
• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?
yes
• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?
yes all week XD i love TW
• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?
pet yes! Nod
• Recommendations: still don know Razz
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Well SaSkEy, please take your time and rewrite or edit your application. Why? You didn't answered for the language question, and also, you listed your alts, but not the levels. Get a recommandation or we need to denie you without waiting the replays for your application.

Now my opinion. I do not know you in person. But your characters are all seem (I'm sorry if i offend you) messed up. Hybrids are always the worst choices. Can you please explain what's the reason or rather how are you able to profit from being a Hybrid?

"your" alts.. hmm again, Saint and MAGIC supposed to be others chars =\

Hard training, but just pets? Well then what level are your pets?
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:51 pm

hello erick mamaw

same here

You have questions that have not responded please answer them
Back to top Go down
SaSkEy

SaSkEy

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Magi and Saint is alt i buy Arrow
SaSnEss lv 72 no rb
SaSkilla lv 84 no rb
SaSkey001 81 killer
Saint 90 priest
Magic 93 seer
sonim2 killer 61
shopmall 20 no rb
saskeynone killer 51
iff i forget one tell me laugh
Back to top Go down
SaSkEy

SaSkEy

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:15 pm

sas is hybrid just for get Eddy atck i like i like it lol! (just saskey is hybrid)
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm still waiting for your answere to my questions Smile

Note: use EDIT buttun next time please, thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
SaSkEy

SaSkEy

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:40 pm

about pets? Arrow Question
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Sophieka wrote:
Now my opinion. I do not know you in person. But your characters are all seem (I'm sorry if i offend you) messed up. Hybrids are always the worst choices. Can you please explain what's the reason or rather how are you able to profit from being a Hybrid?

"your" alts.. hmm again, Saint and MAGIC supposed to be others chars =\

Hard training, but just pets? Well then what level are your pets?

I think it's clear enough, read my post again then
Back to top Go down
SaSkEy

SaSkEy

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:30 pm

noo but now is my alts i buy saint at asher and magic at dinkin!
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:07 pm

OK, I was waiting, maybe you take your time and read again. Your application has missing parts, and you didn't answered to all of my questions even tho I posted and asked them over and over again.

My vote is a No.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
SaSkEy

SaSkEy

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:25 pm

i got a roca lv 59 and when i dont am traning pets i burst whit mys alts!
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 am

Well, I am sorry but I will have to say 'no' too. You don't have a recommandation and as it is wrote in out Policy, " Application without recommendation is going to be ignored.". About your character I can see is a totally hybrid and I really dont like hybrids. Your english knowledges is also a problem because if this takes alot of effort for you, we won't be able talk to you that easyly because you won't understand all the time what we are telling you and we won't understand what you are asking/saying. Can I ask you what languages/language you can talk more easyly than english? (I am not saying that my english is perfect or all members talk in english like an american or english person but we need to be able cooperate and as I can see from your answers is pretty hard for you as you said in your application). About the previews guild, is Kmenosaga the only guild you have been recently? And can we know why you got kicked? (I admire you that you said that you got kicked and didn't lied us saying something else). Also, "i think play more a 2 years and i like game buy some points all week i do a new alt! XD" is this the most important thing for you that you did in this game? And the last thing, I still didn't got it. Are you bursting with your alts/training pets or what? In your application you said that you are hardly training pets, in your answers that you are bursting with your alts. What about your character, your main?

If you edit your application or answer to all my questions good enough to convince me that you deserve to be a Prodigies member I can change my answer but as for now, my answe is 'no'.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
babyissac

babyissac

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 am

i say No and u still on pk list buddy im gonna keep killing u and all you're damn alts lol! die slowly so i can see the lights leave them pathetic eyes of you'res and leave my niki alone give up and go suicide already very childis for me to say but i hate you Evil or Very Mad Mad lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nikisaurusrex

nikisaurusrex

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: meow   SaSkEy Aplication EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 am

....well i don't know what's wrong with hybrids, my euthanasie is also a hybrid, and her coma/cord
just works better than killer's seals because of the INT she has Shocked it's just my opinion though xD;

anyway saskey is a kid, it's very easy to get him mad, but he can be nice as well ^^
honestly he was always ready to help me with GS/crit weap quest, while my water and fires were bursting. i mean he's helpful, really.
i'm not going to say yes or no, because most of the members dislike him, so my vote wouldn't matter at all.
still, good luck saskey and take care hun :}
Back to top Go down
SaSkEy

SaSkEy

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:21 am

god i need read all thiss! affraid study
Back to top Go down
SaSkEy

SaSkEy

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 am

sry but if u dint like hybrid is not my problem. and i think big part of players got a 1 hybrid!
and my language is Portuguese!
and about kame im kicked why the ollader smoking he help me in 2 rb`s (for alts) and one day the guild was get a js for a member and i hate thats guy so i dint do! he kicked me!
about exp i do all buy points, instances lv up alts / pets, training my`s mains!, help friends in quests , and i goo in all events!
Back to top Go down
Aioros

Aioros

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 am

SaSkEy wrote:
god i need read all thiss! affraid study

What kind of attitude is that? kid u should learn good manners b4 come to 1 forum.

1. u dnt respect other menbers by that kind of answer

2. i dnt like ur attitude

3. making new alt every week. u should train ur main chars instead waste time making alt every week.

4. Guild means family,there arent not frends or hate persons inside 1 guild. u like to help ur frends,but u got kicked cos u didnt want to help in 1 js...

well if isnt clear, its a NO from me, and if u dnt change ur attitude u'll be refused from anywhere u go.

Have a nice day.

- Aio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SaSkEy Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaSkEy Aplication   SaSkEy Aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

SaSkEy Aplication
Page 1 of 1