PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re Applying: Ryan

Go down 
+12
pato7
mr.mohamed
Aioros
Ch!b!-G!rl
pspeers
winiedream
GabsGabs
Sophieka
shanty
Monarch
Tayuya22
Ryan9668
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan9668

Ryan9668

Re Applying: Ryan  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re Applying: Ryan    Re Applying: Ryan  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:52 am

First topic message reminder :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main character nick: Ryan9668

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned: Fire Killer 102rb

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT 2651hp (2731 w/fork) 1087 sp, 0 int 400 str

• Your age:17

4. Speak perfect english

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:BakaTeam: my gf joined me in BakaTeam without me knowing so I left.
Irin: i joined irin because i wanted to see who as in the guild that took the castle from misery long ago, i left because Irin was very inactive while i was there.
Koryoku: This was my guild I had made, i let my alt lead it, I left because no one in the guild was ever online and i like doing events with a guild.
OutOfZen: i joined OOZ and i have to admit it was a very nice guild but i was accused of something i did not commit and i thought it would be best if i left to save arguing and trouble
Hells' Covenant: i joined HC a long time ago, it was good when i first joined, but the longer i was in i just felt i was becoming distant from the other guild members, all of my friends that used to talk to me stopped talking to me as often and then just stopped talking to me all together, so i left

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
Ryuken555 Water Wit build level 128
Xerces Wind Seer/Wit build level 169
Ryan9669 Fire Wit build (new) level 10

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:I started wonderland online last year of September 2009, at first i didnt really understand the game that much but i met some really nice people that helped me.
i have been hooked ever since. i have had a few bad encounters with people but nothing that i have not fixed, i like to be friendly and have as many friends on WLO as possible. after i reached around level 39 i started bursting when i learned how to burst and saw how much EXP i got i loved bursting would manual for 5 hours sometimes because didnt have remote. finally i got to 180, i stayed at 180 for a long time because i learned of the breaking equips rule, but one day i thought it was time for me to get stronger faster so i decided to rebirth, that was the funnest quest i think i have did so far in WLO. I plan to stay in WLO im not leaving anytime soon i have made too man good friends and had too much fun to jsut throw it out the door. I plan to expand my WLO experience

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild: I am always open to help, the events for me are perfect time range so i can attend all events with guild,m i will help as much as i can and make all of you not regret accepting me if you do

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?Cam (Tayuya22) logs my char for our burst team on occasions to where i cannot make it online, also to overnight train sometimes

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?Every guild event i am able to attend to ^^

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?I try to train all day everyday i am currently training my pet (lvl40) to 100 right now for the RB quest

• Recommendations:Ike96, Tayuya22

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ryan9668

Ryan9668

PostSubject: Re: Re Applying: Ryan    Re Applying: Ryan  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:10 am

Thanks Kiro ^^
Back to top Go down
Dillow34

Dillow34

PostSubject: regarding ryans app   Re Applying: Ryan  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:31 am

i have met ryan but stilll havin a lil bit of trouble with givin my yes 100 % cause of the past app

im ill sayim 50/50 u seem kool but it takes alot more to win my 100 % yes i wish u the best either way ryan Twisted Evil if u get in dont make all the ppl that gave u there yes look like fools i get real upset if that happens cause these ppl here r like the family i never had ill defend each of them so best to be 100 % sincere k ty Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Re Applying: Ryan    Re Applying: Ryan  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 am

As Ryan already said i have no problem with him he has a good app (a better app then me) and a good char aswell and we talked a few times hes not a bad guy and from what i was told u and kelly going back out right Question well im not saying no and im not saying yes or gabbie will beat me eyebrow and well im posting on forms for i think the 1st time Shocked Aioros every time i see your picture it seems like i know it from some where but i cant put my finger on it ashamed I know i seen it befor to Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ryan9668

Ryan9668

PostSubject: Re: Re Applying: Ryan    Re Applying: Ryan  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 am

thanks nate Very Happy and maybeeeeeeeee XD
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: Re Applying: Ryan    Re Applying: Ryan  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 am

I need to close this application cuz has been open for long time now... n your status is as 51-49% so lets say
yes... trial time.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Applying: Ryan    Re Applying: Ryan  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re Applying: Ryan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2