PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Rosie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

Application for Rosie Empty
PostSubject: Application for Rosie   Application for Rosie EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:34 pm

• Main character nick: Rosie

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned: Fire, 141 Killer

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT: 2993, 1520, 478, 0

• Your age: *cough* I'll just say over 30

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)

5. English is my only language

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:

Redrum - didn't really like it.....left to join Misery
Misery - it was disbanded
TheElite - just wasn't a good fit for me

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:

Main Alts: LilyAnn 141 Water Seer, Rozie 141 Earth Seer, CallyAnn 109 Fire Wit (Bloodworks),
High Level Alts: Deming 100 Water Wit, Trenton 182 Fire Mage, Sahara 182 Fire Melee, Kenda 181 Water Mage
Lower level alts: 18 various levels - collectors, shop keepers, manufacturers, etc. (most of my alts are in my own guild
called Serendipity)

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:

I started playing Wonderland on the Aries Server. Was doing ok there but when Leo opened up I decided to try a new server to see how it worked out. I didn't know if I would stay or not, but decided I liked it so stayed here (and I'm very glad I did - prices on Aries are ridiculous). I was level 65 when I joined Misery guild and soon after that I discovered bursting. I started making more chars, and more, and more..... I guess I like bursting. I enjoy just about every aspect of this game and am pretty much addicted to it.

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild: I love talking in gc so I'll do that. I can help in quests if needed.

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ? No one else has access to my chars.

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ? I am able yes, but I do not want to participate in TW at all. I'm a little burned out on it. Other events I'll be glad to join in.

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ? Is there anything else!!??

• Recommendations: Unsouled

Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rosie   Application for Rosie EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:32 am

ABSOLUTELY YES!!

Rosie, you are an awesome person. Be near you is always fun!! She is a reliable person who loves her guild, and able to do everything to make it better. As we saw it, she made exellent job being vice in Misery for so long!!

From my part, I would be gald to see you in Prodigies guild chat, be in the same family again xD

YES!

Edit: She was the one who helped me to get DS, so again, thank you rosie I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Tayuya22

Tayuya22

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rosie   Application for Rosie EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:50 am

Yes yes yes yes yessssss~~~~ Rosie is such a joy to have in guild when I was in Misery,abosultely a day brightener. Definite YES from me. <3
Back to top Go down
Monarch

Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rosie   Application for Rosie EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:06 am

yes...
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rosie   Application for Rosie EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 am

Welcome !! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rosie   Application for Rosie Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Rosie
Page 1 of 1