PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaximus application

Go down 
+5
Monarch
Ch!b!-G!rl
Laura
Sophieka
zaximus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
zaximus

Zaximus application Empty
PostSubject: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:52 am

Character name is ZAXIMUS
Fire Lvl 181 HP 2430 SP 1312 STR 183 Int 81 Agi 91

Language: English

Been part of my own Guild called Solidarity, it was a safe haven for my kids and other friends to play Wlo. It was disbanded.

Alts: LittleZax Earth lvl 42 no guild

ZaxAlt Water lvl 33 no guild

My Wlo experience: Played off and on since taurus, when my eldest daughter introduced me to the game, so my girls and I have been taking a break during the past school year. Now we are back and ready for WLO. I enjoy all aspects of the game, although I have not been in any meaningfull guilds therefore. I have never been part of Trojan War. I like the comradery of team work and enjoy the times of challenges.

Contribution to guild: Well as you can see my characters are weak, however i enjoy manufacturing and compounding. I would be willing to help the guild in any way neccessary to insure a quality funfilled wlo experience for all.

My daughter and I both play and help eachothers character when asked, so coolaloo and myself have access to this account.

Yes I can and will love to participate in Trojan War. Would like to help in any way possible!!

Yes I can and will do hard training.

recommendations: Unsouled, Sophie?, Tsumomo? (?= havent asked either)

Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 am

I'm willing to give you my Yes and recommandation Zaxi, IF you promise me not to act towards anyone like you did with me and dani back then. I still don't get it what happened that time in SB.

Well as we used to say, past is past, what happened cannot be changed, so it's a Yes from me. You're a good person. Your char isn't that weak. You can be probably faster then most of the ppl in your level which can bring you victory in a PK. We will need that speed in the future ^^

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:53 pm

hello zaximus ^^
i dont think we have ever met but im gonna give u my yes =)
i would like to know u a lil more but just lettin u know i love to chat lol
anyway good luck and i hope to see u around wlo^^

.PS. i thought ur application was a lil short and the whole point in writing out one is for the members to get to know u
it might just b me but... lol i really like to get to know ppl on here it makes the game more fun dont u think? laugh
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 pm

I will also give you my yes even if, as laura said, I would also like to know you more from your application.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
Monarch

Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 pm

... well i dont know u may be saw u arround but not sure... mm u enjoy manufacturing that is nice ... u have unso recomendation wich is good just i think u need to work a LOT! in ur char...
I wont say no but not even yes just gave my opinion..
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Tayuya22

Tayuya22

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 am

I'll start off by saying...POWER TO THE HYBRIDS! And you get my yes :3 Even if you are old enough to be my dad eyebrow But anywayssssssss,good luck dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:10 am

I've never met this person nor remember even seeing him around, and even though his application is a bit short, I like the way he uses complete sentences and proper punctuation. It shows some intelligence, so I will give my yes.
Back to top Go down
shanty

shanty

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Hi!!!

I don't think we met b4 either but we share same interest I like manufacturing and building stuff. Smile And like Laura im a chatter too. Zaximus application Lol Anyway you seem like a good person so i will say yes and hopefully work together building def stuff for guild event TW. Zaximus application Icon_flower Good Luck!! And hope to see you soon at guild chat!!!! Zaximus application Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:29 pm

wb ZEXIMUS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaximus application   Zaximus application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zaximus application
Page 1 of 1