PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Times A Charm

Go down 
+17
wayneo
Ryan9668
kiro
xjoker112
winiedream
Kyouka
Ishemmy
Monarch
Ch!b!-G!rl
Lailah
shanty
Laura
pato7
pspeers
mr.mohamed
Tayuya22
jd1234222
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jd1234222

jd1234222

Third Times A Charm Empty
PostSubject: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:36 am

Ok hello Prodigies members, lately I tryed to join and have failed. My past is behind me now and I am hoping you can look past it now. I am on better terms with members here now who I don't feel the need to mention right now, but I am pretty sure they are some of the people I unintentionnally have proved to change. So I am going to attempt to enter Prodigies again.

User : jd1234222

Info : Earth Level 93 Reborn Priest

Stats : HP= 4992 SP =1822 STR=16 INT=150

Literacy: 4. English is my mother language.

Left Guilds: Seven: Not sure why I was an early level
Durmesque: Perviness
Scarlet: To join Prodigies
Prodigies: (most of you know what happened I don't care to explain it is in the past)
Hell's Covenant: Didn't feel welcome
CaBroNes: To join Scarlet
Scarlet: To join Deshi's guild
Currently in UnDeniable till I hear result I have said on guild chat that I applied for Prodigies

Alts : Joshington LVL 145 UnDeniable Fire Killer
Iceglare LVL 165 UnDeniable Water Warrior
Baelei LVL 94 Scar;et Wind Wit
Mystique LVL 35 No Guild Water Seer
Solitaire Lvl 128 (Still leveling rapidly becuz of some awesome person here Arrogant ) UnDeniable Fire Knight
F.Y.I. I have 18 other chars that I own that are under level 10 so i felt they were not neccasary

The Wlo Expirience: I started September 4th 2009 playing WLO, I slowly leveled till lvl 25 when I got goddess skill and bursted to 180, I had gotten into Prodigies my first biggest guild and never left in my mind, after a fiasco I was well... kicked and found other guilds, none were like Prodigies and I attempted to get back, I am changing again and believing I really am ready to join Prodigies again, Dani has been generous enough to let me try again and consider since I believe I have changed now I am ready to prove myself.

Contribution: My character has been proven great for DS and JS and I am gladly to help anyone if I have the time ^^.

Access: I am the only one who can access all my characters except for Jessica who can access Solitaire

Events: I love events ^^ I come to every one i can, Trojan War is one of my special favorites and would love to participate.

Training: I train on occasion with Cam, I wouldnt consider to HARD train but yes I do train.

Reccomendation: xSasukex, ChibySaku

P.S. : I feel I truely have changed and I am completely ready to prove myself, the past is behind and the future is near so let me prove that I am ready

P.S.S. Thanx for taking the time to read this ^^

Last edited by jd1234222 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tayuya22

Tayuya22

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:47 am

I'll vouch as a reccomendation for jd. And I do think he has changed for the better. But you should't be starting drama this time and you would fit in fine. And I won't say names but another thing we dont need around here is more arrogant jerks so try not to be one like him Smile afro Good luck James
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 am

Thanx very much cam ^^
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:39 am

ok jame past is past And i thinku changed

i say yes
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 am

Thank you mohamed ^^
Back to top Go down
pspeers

PostSubject: Third time good luck   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 am

Well man you look like your ready , i say yes^^ Very Happy Surprised Nod
Back to top Go down
Tayuya22

Tayuya22

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:25 am

Im sorry but I'm changing my vote to not a yes or no,sorry jd
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 am

can you tell me why ^^ but it is fine,
Back to top Go down
Tayuya22

Tayuya22

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:47 am

I can but I won't Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 am

I need to know so i can improve to prove myself to the guild tho ^^.
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

PostSubject: Jd Application   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:06 pm

srry Jd1234222 but i dont think its a good idea,NO..
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 pm

hello jd ^^
i cant say i knew u back wen all the dramas started so im not gonna judge u
but i believe u r a nice person well u have been nice to me anyways so im gonna give u a chance to prove to others that u r a nice person
just i ask u one thing ok...dont make me regret the "yes" im giving u
good luck sweetie Brighting
Back to top Go down
shanty

shanty

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi JD!

I saw some change but for me still not enough to give you my yes. so... its a No for now sorry...

There's still some you need to work with...

Hint: If you pay attention enough to what we posted here you'll know what it is...good luck JD!
Back to top Go down
Lailah

Lailah

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:27 pm

I'm giving a hesitant yes.

JD you and I had a few problems when I left Prodigies and there were some things you said to me before that that made me unable to trust you. But as we always say here 'The past is the past' So forgive and forget everything that was said. If it were just that I could give my yes. But you have a hot headed temper that I saw a few times at events and 1 time on sb when there was some drama (I don't want to go into details about that) You get carried away sometimes and the way you acted gave people a negative impression of Prodigies.

I don't go to many of the events so I can't say if you have changed or not. I know you say you changed but it's one thing to say it and another to actually do it. Since I havn't seen it for myself I don't want to say you have or have not changed. But even though I don't know for certain I'm willing to leave the past in the past and belive that you have changed and give you a 2nd chance.

So for now I'm giving a hesitant yes not a full yes vote. Sorry JD it's just how I feel.

Good luck Smile

btw Sol is on sb and I logged him off so you can use him ^^ Mail Alilidier when I can log Sol again. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wlodb.com
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Well, is Cam giving his recommandation to you or not anymore? As you probably know, an application without recommandation it can't be accepted as recommandation.

So, if he is still your recommandation, I will give you my 'yes' even if I was thinking at what I should answer. I can't be sure you changed or not. I haven't seen you for long time in wonderland so I can see that you changed. I would say I will give you a chance but if you act wrong again, and do what you did before, you won't have anymore a chance from me. If Cam changed his mind and he is not your recommandation anymore, or you find a recommandation for your application ,or I will have to say 'no' because theres a rule that need to be respected.

I will tell you the final answer after I will see in your application a member that gave you his/her recommandation (or clear the thing with Cam so I can understand if he is still your recommandation or not).
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
Monarch

Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Well i dont know what happened and u should explain me why u left pro last time....if u dont care... then i dont care about ur app and wont say yes or no just will ignore it...
Back to top Go down
Monarch

Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Btw did u know that non recommendation applications are supposed to be ignored so get one or our guild policy will be then a showing thing that isnt useful why u think that rule is there?...
Back to top Go down
Ishemmy

Ishemmy

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 pm

what happened? idk

but ppl change all the time.maybe we should give him another shot.

lol! no1 is bad Razz

jd,u have my yes flower good luck
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Ok Thanx all for your judgement and I will go on wlo now and see if cam is vouching as my reccomendation^^
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Sorry, found out theres a second page, anyways what happened was there was rumors about me saying stuff about Sophie which to this day will never be true, Sophie has been a great friend to me and would never say anything about her, I accused a person of being a spy which is a stupid mistake that I regret dearly but it was said, I was not on good terms with a member no longer in there and so Dani executed me, I left previous because i was planning to quit that was of my own intention.
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:15 pm

**EDIT ON APP* Reccomendation:Payton
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:06 pm

another EDIT Laura is a reccomendation Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Ok as you said that you have 2 recommandations, I will give you my yes! Past is past and all I want to think now is that you changed and I am offering you a new chance for a new start, but remember that this is probably the last chance im giving you. Good luck and please dont make me regrete my vote.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I wont let you down emma! cheers
Back to top Go down
Monarch

Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm

thanx for the explanation... and well ill just say Good luck u have a yes nearly to become a no Wink and i would recoomend to the leadership
to set up special conditions with u... and hopefully u dont dissapoint me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Times A Charm   Third Times A Charm Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Times A Charm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PunishmenT :: Application-
Jump to: