PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)

Go down 
+5
Ch!b!-G!rl
kiro
sexybicth1
AkiBunny
Tryve
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryve

Tryve

Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) Empty
PostSubject: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:28 am

• Main character nick:Tryve

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:Water/90/Wit

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT:2552/1209/0/342

• Your age:15

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)
4. English is my mother language.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:Fearless Hearts-Not very active and left to join my own guild. Currently in CheckOurSwag

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
Tayuya22/116/Priest/Water
Ike96/99/Wit/Fire
Tavian/86/Wit/Fire
Tianna/116/Non-rb/Future Seer/Earth
All alts in CheckOurSwag

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:Well i started playing when I was in the 7th grade,I was a total noob back then. I got my gs about level 28 then i started manual bursting til God knows when lmao. I started making alot of new friends and eventually i met my wonderful sis Cezzy <3. She helped me so much to where I didn't make myself look completely retarded. I've made many enemies and fiends in the time I've been playing. I can't say I don't get myself involved in drama either. I'm also a former Prodigies member on Tayuya22,he was my main until I just stopped using him and made this chara my main. So I decided to apply here once againnn.

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:I can attend all guild events because my schedule is clear for most of the time and I help in quests as often as I can whenever I'm wanted or needed.

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?Angelwave and Alyssa log my chars when I ask them too but that's not very often.

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ? Yes I am. I love trojan war.

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ? Yep,I buy IM points on Tavian/Tryve and train them every night.

• Recommendations:
AkiraChou,HikariII
Back to top Go down
AkiBunny

AkiBunny

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 am

a definate no from me Evil or Very Mad

muhahaha only joking... cammy is funny, chatty, energetic, sometimes naughty and needs a leash, but he is also a very caring passionate person.. hes been mislead in the past but i always try n reel him in.

cammy will make a good addition to the guild and i know he will do his best and help in all guild activities

big fat yes from me
Back to top Go down
sexybicth1

sexybicth1

PostSubject: HikariII here XD   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:01 am

yes! Brighting lol
cuz ur nice and kinda and helpfull and ur reliable
and ur funny Arrogant can't forget that eyebrow

from char/HikariII
Back to top Go down
http://www.nylakatts-nfc.co.uk
Tryve

Tryve

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:03 am

Thanks so much guys I love you I appreciate it Laughing
Back to top Go down
kiro

kiro

PostSubject: kiro   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:12 am

i ve know cam for quite some time now and as the others said is chatty and fun . i know there was some issues with cam and guild members at one point causeing him to leave the guild and i hope there isnt any again. ill give my yes to cammy coming back but id like to see him bring tay as well if possible due to our trying to strengthen this guild for TW as well.

i say yes but will require more imput from other members before accepting

GL cammy
Back to top Go down
Tryve

Tryve

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 am

Thanks bro <3 And tbh I would want to bring Tayuya but I think he needs to stay in his current guild since Aly is my bestie and we made the guild together alone Buuuttt if accepted I'll bring any of my other chars with me if you want
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm

I met you the other time you joined Prodigies and you seemd ok! I will also say yes
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
Style666

Style666

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:01 am

Yes from me. Been in the same guild before n he ok to me.
Good Luck CamCam. I love you
Back to top Go down
Tryve

Tryve

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:04 am

Thanks Emma =D
Thanks as well june Brighting
Back to top Go down
Land

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:18 am

NO D:< cam is always mean to me n stopped talking

just joking Razz yes from me hes a coold guy n loves to joke around fun n entertaining...sometimes >_>....
Back to top Go down
Tryve

Tryve

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:24 am

Lmao justin,the "sometimes" part cracks me up Arrogant But ty bro whistle
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:22 am

well dont knwo what to right i should say no Shy eyebrow but
u get a yes =D lol!
Back to top Go down
cure.w

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

yes for me lol!
Back to top Go down
kiro

kiro

PostSubject: kiro   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:32 pm

well cammy it seen by majority vote ill have to say welcome back

i will have to ask that u keep ur self under control tho

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)   Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tryve's App(Former Main=Tayuya22)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PunishmenT :: Application-
Jump to: