PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my super duber appiclationXD

Go down 
+2
mr.mohamed
devondj81
6 posters
AuthorMessage
devondj81

my super duber appiclationXD Empty
PostSubject: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Laughing hello im WI0warroir or better known as 1883591 my main is WI0 but my name is devon tho .Smile
im a water lvl 180 going to be a wit im rbing very soon
char: staus: 0 str 165 con 285 int 90 wis spd 10
my hp is 2.5k my sp is 1.8k

english is my only laungue i speak .
turning 17 in a few months
my old guild: it was blood works i was in it untill sweetpea disbainshed it n divc me. Sad but thats the only reason i left the guild because it was disbaish it was a very inactivie guild the vices were never on n etc.

list of my other chars:
1883591: he is my alt lvl 175 fire going to be a killer str:375 (OOZ)
2.2k hp 0 int 28 wis n 4 spd
my other acc is a lvl 60 priest: name (1883592) he has 305 con 100 int 50 wis 33 spd( no guild) no1 has acxes to my accs.
and that all my acc .

Guild: desire
i started to play wl in v2 with my friends but then i got caught up n stoped playing untill 2 years ago. im always trying to lvl over ppl in m guild i like to help ppl on quest ill try my best on any quest. my favorite thing abt wl is burstXD i love exp im a burst addict if u can say so . lol i love doing trojan war my guild on my alt got me into trojan n i love it outa all the events . when i burst i burst with any lvl people beacuse exp is exp to me. n i liek to help earths/wind/water that cant find a team.
n what ill bring the guild is helping people burst any elemnt any time im on almost every dday to burst n etc. so i will help any1 as much as i can .

the person that vouched for me is michie or mich.
have a good day n if i didnt complete something good you let me known thanks you ^^
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 pm

• Main character nick:

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT

• Your age:

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)
1. I do not speak English
2. Understanding and answering in English takes a lot of trouble for me
3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.
4. English is my mother language.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?

• Recommendations:
Back to top Go down
devondj81

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 pm

• Main character nick:WI0warroir

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:lvl 180 going to rb as a wit

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT : 2.6k hp 1.8k sp 285 int

• Your age:16 turning 17

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)
1. I do not speak English
2. Understanding and answering in English takes a lot of trouble for me
3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.
4. English is my mother language.-
->(4) is my answer

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:becasue it got disbaish by sweetpea n it was very inactive

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds: name: 1883591 my fire alt is lvl 175 going to be killer build is 375 str 2.2k hp 28 wis 4 spd other alt is : 1833592: earth priest. lvl 60 rb.
he has 305 con 100 int 50 wis 33 spd( no guild
:• Tell us about your wonderland experience: omg so much to tell well i started playing it in v2 but after v2 quit untill v4 beacuse things came up n i like to burst alot XD its all i do lol! my favorite thing abt wl is that once you reach 180 n u rb its the wonderfull ness that u get from makeing that far Shy

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild: i like to burst any elment so if any1 ever needs help burst ill help i love trojan wars its my favorite event lol. my friend banger my my alts guild got me into trojan n now its the best

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ? im the only one that can access my accs

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ? yes every time

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ? yes i burst/ train every day no matter what

• Recommendations: michie or mich
Back to top Go down
devondj81

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 pm

thanks you mezone alot tongue Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:00 pm

haha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil u would bether apologize for what u said for a chanse Twisted Evil NO
Back to top Go down
kiro

kiro

PostSubject: kiro   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 pm

pato so harsh lol

i ve known devon awhile always been a good guy to me and hes actrive and chatty

i aint seen any negative stuff from him aside from playful banter so ill say yes
Back to top Go down
devondj81

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 pm

pato im srry that ur gf left you i didnt mean it o happen that way
Back to top Go down
devondj81

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 pm

srry pato
Back to top Go down
Puno4ka

Puno4ka

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 am

I like your application. From that can say u are talkative and positive. That's all we need for good together playing ^^ And sure char is good enought ^^ For me it's clear YES
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my super duber appiclationXD   my super duber appiclationXD Empty

Back to top Go down

my super duber appiclationXD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PunishmenT :: Application-
Jump to: