PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rejoining (My Application)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hmongg3

hmongg3

Rejoining (My Application) Empty
PostSubject: Rejoining (My Application)   Rejoining (My Application) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:19 pm

• Do you swear allegiance to prodigies guild as an institution and family?
Yes!

• Main character nick: (the one you want to join)
Grimmj0w

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:
Fire - Level 95 Reborn - Killer

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT
HP:2732
SP:1134
STR:338
INT:0
Skills: GS, JS, DS, FB atm
• Your age:

• Your English language knowledge: I was born in Australia, i know english but i can also speak and other langauge but i tend to sepak english alot more than my other one.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:
Cabrones - I left because they were all Spanish speakers and I don't speak that language. It tend to anoyy me cause you dont know what the talking about and stuff.

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
Sandi2- Level 118(currently leveling) - Fire- Killer - Guild: Cabrones

Athenia Level 84(currently leveling) - Wind - Knight - Guild: Cabrones

BongHit Level 79(Pker/Events ) - Water - Knight- Guild: Cabrones

xSeact Level 84 (Instances/Quest) - Fire - Wit- Guild: Cabrones

Piipe Level 92 (Recently brought of dani) -Fire- Killer - Guild: None

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:
Well.... I just came back from 1 year of quitting. I remember that i was in a guild that was my fun begain. We played around like Gold Rush At Starter Beach and even do quest for each other.But before this I really didn't have much things to do except level Because i just joined in when my cousin showed me how good the game was. I was a noob back thenand had littlest friends until I met a fun person and who looked after me through out WLO and that started to brighten up my WLO experience. Right now, I know what im doing, i have my own burst team, but right now im just doing all sorts of quest to see if my team is good enough for it.

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:
I have alts currently bursting so I can sell those who needs it. I can do some quests but not like Fb or Js or Ds right now considering my team is still very weak.

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?
Yes Smile.

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?
Sorry but ill try attending it if i can. CONSIDERING its on a monday my time and i have school then.

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?
Its my goal to train hard. I not sure 24/7 but Atleast more than 6-10 hours of training

• Im Also a Im Seller:
Those who needs to buy Item Mall suits/weapons/gorecy
Feel free to mail me your order with your offer and ill reply to you ASAP Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining (My Application)   Rejoining (My Application) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Ok well..

There is a similarity between your WLO experience and kyle's WLO experience (the application that was posted a bit before yours). Can you explain for us why it is sooo similar to that one?

Also, there is no recommandation in your application. I am sorry to say this but your application will be ignored unless you find someone to recommand you.

Edit your application with a recommandation and answer to my question and I will take a look after.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
RobertHowarth

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining (My Application)   Rejoining (My Application) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:38 am

yours is the same as kyles right to the bone u just changed sme details around thats all Arrogant XD
Back to top Go down
moon1994@comcast.net

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining (My Application)   Rejoining (My Application) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:31 pm

r u kyle? anyway yes from me= new blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejoining (My Application)   Rejoining (My Application) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rejoining (My Application)
Page 1 of 1