PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application.

Go down 
+7
Visilisa
pato7
Ch!b!-G!rl
Kuroandre
AkiBunny
mr.mohamed
Wass
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: My Application.   My Application. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:39 am

• Do you swear allegiance to prodigies guild as an institution and family?
YES! I swear!

• Main character nick: (the one you want to join)
WizzyX

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:
Water 81 RB

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT
HP:2953 | SP:1319 | STR:2 (from Potential Pill) | INT:276

• Your age:
17 years old.

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)
1. I do not speak English
2. Understanding and answering in English takes a lot of trouble for me
3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.
4. English is my mother language.
3)I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:
None. (I wanted to join only a good Guild, so I chose the best... PRODIGIES)

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
Name: s4ya
Lv: 151 (will be 180 soon)
RB: no (will be Killer)
Element: Fire
Build: for PVE
Guild: none

Name: Mangekyou
Lv: 180
RB: no (will be Wit)
Element: Fire
Build: for PVE
Guild: none

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:
I started to play Wonderland Online 3 years ago (or more).

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:
I planning to contribute to the guild with "my soul and my body". I wanna chatting with all players, make new friends, fight in Trojan War and help to quest if some one need my help.

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?
Yes.

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?
Yes.

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?
Yes, of course!

• Recommendations:
AkiraChou

Last edited by Wass on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:17 pm

haha ! glad to see someone wants to join us lol xD
U R WELCOME ANYTIME. i`ll say YES LOL !!
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: How can i join?   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 am

so...if you confirm me....how can i join now xD ??
Back to top Go down
AkiBunny

AkiBunny

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 am

Hi wizzy, talked to u in game and u seem a very nice guy... before i say a yes i would like to see a lil more detail on the section about your wlo experiences... this is a chance for u to show us what kind of person u are and so we can see ur personality...

tell me more and then i will make my decision
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: hmm...   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:51 am

hmm...I really don't know what I can say about my experience in WLO xD... was happened many things (good and bad)... I know to fight with all elements...do a lot of quests... make money and build good characters. about be...I can't say... i hate who lie and spammers. I like much this game and want to be very good...maybe the best....maybe xD I don't know how to say more ...I just hope to join Prodigies family and become a good friend with all and a good player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuroandre

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 am

He's a cool person been around him for sometime now ... hard work is his middle name lol! am like jellous sometimes Shy
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: LoL   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 am

LoL WTF xD ....thenk you for comment Andre Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:28 pm

I have some questions about your application which I would like you to answer before I make a decision about my answer.

First of all, about the character you want to join, you said is lvl 81RB but haven't mentioned the job after rb. I guess it is WIT because of the high INT, but I would like you to confirm.

You said that you had no previews guild and this makes me ask you, in 3 years you said you are playing, you NEVER been in a guild before? not even 1? if you've been, why haven't mentioned in the application and in what guild, why you left, how long you spend in it?

As Akira said, we would like to know more informations about the time you spend on Wonderland like what you are doing when you are not training, what quests you like and hate, which instance is your favorite or any other information that would make us decide that you would fit in our family.

Also, if you read out policy, you saw that you need a recommandation so we can accept you. The person that recommand you has to be in our guild before you apply and you said Avec is your recommandation, who is not an actual member of Prodigies so I will have to ask you to edit your application with a new recommandation.

After you answer my questions I will give you my answer!
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Ok   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Yeah...my water is Wit but i want to make another char =D an water and stop burst at 180 and after make it Priest and go to train lvl 100+ RB.

I started with this chars 6 months ago. I had another chars in the past but I don't like to speak about this (cuz someone from this guild hacked me and stoled very much gold and a lot of items for this I worked very very much time....but I don't tell who is cuz...was in the past, but I hope he read this comment and think about this Sad ).

I "can't" training now...cuz I wanna finish burst....when all chars will be Lv. 81 RB I'll go to train Razz Now I don't burst with my WizzyX so....I do instances (I like many instances but.....i would like much to do instance with "Guild Limitation" ), I like quests with the prize: EXP capsule or another good items xD, I do alchemy (now is Junior Lv.9 but I'll train it and get Superior and try to train Superior Alchemy), and I speak with my friends Very Happy.

oh...but I don't know many people from Prodigies so...I'll recommand AkiraChou Razz .

I wait your answer Brighting .
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: sorry   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:33 pm

alone Oh...sorry but the "hacker / scammer" isn't from this guild No I saw him Application (and he was accepted) and I thought he is already in Prodigies Arrogant
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 pm

lol I wrong again Surprised ...who hacked me...is in Prodigies : )) lol ...I saw he in Save Bluestarnese ...just take care and don't give the account to nobody lol!
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 pm

wat is his char name ?
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: ...   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:18 am

i can't say sorry... alone
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:00 pm

About your answers:

May I ask, why you are appling for a guild that has a member that hacked you? (to assume what you are saying is true)

About not saying your real identity, with which we could recognise you, and which would help us get some details about you and that would help us give our decision easyer, may I ask why? Eventually, if you get accepted, all this will be founded out (again, assuming that this is true)

Also, you havent answerd me to the previews guild question. I would like to read your answer at this also.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
pato7

pato7

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:17 pm

I have my own reasons for my answer. Nod NO from me
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: :P   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:24 pm

I sayed....was in the past...so now...doesn't metter.... but I appling for this guild because I like too much this guild I love you

About my real identity...what can I tell you Very Happy ?? Just ask me and I'll be happy to answer to you Razz

With this chars I don't was in a guild...only with Hacked accounts. (I don't like speak about this...but...if I most....I speak little). I was in some guilds but..for some days (and i really don't remember the names I remember only...was guilds with low lvls and...offline people so... were broken) and some guilds maked by me (Akatsuki / TheTeam / VIPGuild / ROMANIA) but none important lol! Now you understand ??
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: :))   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 pm

I understand pato xD but...calm down Razz I'll don't tell to nobody the true about you and your past Razz Ok "bro" Very Happy ??
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:53 pm

o.o true and my past ?
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 pm

I want to have only friends Razz so...doesn't metter Razz
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:02 pm

dont invent things to join pls ashamed
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: lol   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 pm

use the head....think...and after write Razz ... If i lie...I NEVER CAN'T to join a guild... i already telled you...just calm down Razz all will be good
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 pm

LOL u said cause on forum its a petition with hackers and im there ..
when i enter on forum u say CALM DOWN U DONT HAVE WHY TO WORY so it was a lie with the petition
so SHUT THE FUUCK UP and dont invent things Nod
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: hmm   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:12 pm

I can't understand...if you are innocent...why you angry Razz ?? I don't say your name lol eyebrow

and pls...don't make me trouble also here
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 pm

im angry bcs if u say im a hacker peopels will think so.. and im not .. ashamed ashamed thats why im angry and u will never join so .. calm down
Back to top Go down
Wass

Wass

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:25 pm

1) I don't say you are a hacker lol Laughing

2) If I'll don't join...isn't cuz you want....only cuz Sir Obelisk and The vices don't want me for my low lvl or...another reason

3) Just STFU and let me play...I told you...I don't to want fight ...I only want to be friendly...don't make me trouble also here ...leave me alone or go to hell Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next