PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davidsoner123

my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^   my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^ EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:12 am

Hey Guys!!! Very Happy
I want to be in this Guild, to have a new set of family or friends. Very Happy i Guess in your Guild Prodiges treats each any everyone of you Treats like a Family. And all I want is to be in your Guild, to be a Good Guild Member & to be one of your Family. Very Happy
I'm From Philippines Btw. Very Happy

Character Status:
Name: Rage
Element: Fire
Level: 66
Job: Knight

Character Stats:
STR:211-754 ATK
CON:130-650 DEF
INT:0-266 MAT
WIS:42-424 MDF
AGI:120-640 SPD(If in set)

IF your gonna accept me please do pm me in wonderland Online, Thanks! Very Happy
LONG LIVE PRODIGES!!! VIVA PRODIGES!!! Very Happy

Last edited by davidsoner123 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Something Missing :[)
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^   my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^ EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Your application is nowhere near complete..

Your Wonderland experience, thats how we know if you fit in our guild;
Your english knowledges, is important for us to know if you will understand us and if would understand you..so we can comunicate;
Your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them
Your contribution to us, as we always want to develope our guild in the good direction and your expectations from us
Your training habit..as I can see you reborned earlier so we need to know if you are going to keep lvling up
If you are the unique person that can acces your characters.. it is important for us to know who can acces your accounts for safety.

For now, my answer would be a NO but I will be waiting for you to complete your application with those sections and I will reply with my final decision after you do. Also you will need a recommandation from an actual guild member writen in your application.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^   my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^ EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:43 pm

let us know what other guilds you have been in and why you left them, also jsut answer the questions that are there, his recomendation is powerpuff, thats all i know ill check back in a day see if they are there, then ull get my response.
Back to top Go down
kiro

kiro

PostSubject: kiro11   my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^ EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 am

please read the application format and redo ur app. hell u can read wesleys app and use that if u wish till app is do properly we must decline ur app. we r looking for players that r dedicated to the giuld and put in the work . so please redo and we can talk

denied antil renewed app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^   my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

my Knight Fire Rb Application ^^
Page 1 of 1