PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kitala application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kitala

kitala

kitala application Empty
PostSubject: kitala application   kitala application EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:06 pm

• Main character nick:kitala

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:97 rb killer fire

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT
hp-2623
sp-1071
str-399
int-1

• Your age:13

I can communicate in English without trouble

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:
BrokenSouls:Wanted to make a guild like my friend's and we both came up with the two names so i left to lead mine.
Brokenlove:was mine but disbaned from inactivity
UnLeAsHed:was also mine was friends name for it though..she went inactive so i disbaned it.
SoulMatesBlend:was great beginer guild and very good guild but wanted to try a harder challenged one.
Sanctuary:Spanish didnt understand some of them
Cabrones:Also spanish
Hell Covenant:beacuse of me being there someone left and his sister so i left so they wouln't have to have me in guild with them.
Prodigies: Didn't feal like i belonged there. Outcast like.To many people leaving for ooz
Out Of Zen: Its a great guild but if rejected from misery i couldnt stay there so i had to chose. So i left.
Immortal:i joined so i could talk to a friend who wasn't in my friends list so i didn't have to keep my alt online but left before i applied to misery.
Misery:to much changed in players and atmosphere

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
only active are
JeTaime-waterguild:Mirai
Saliori-fire-mage-Kamenosaga

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:
My WLO experience has been so much fun,and along the way i have made many friends,but i have also been givin a reputation and over the past months ive tried to change it some say i have some say i havent but i promised i would try and i did,and ive made new friends beacuse of that,and im sorry to every one for any of what i have done and i will contuinue to try my best ,i know ive spammed before and used bad language also but i try not to now'a days.
lol well its been basicly a rollercoaster ride for me in wlo but i love this game and im glad i have the chance to play it, dont ever wana stop playing.It's fun to hang out with my friends if it may be on my alts so i can train,or on my main.
My favorite thing on wlo would have to be making new friends and being able to have a cute char that i can get cloths for and dress up in many ways lol.I also like how you can meet new people from other place like lets say England lol i really didn't know anyone there till i started playing this game now i know like 3 maybe 4 there.
I've also met the some of the best friends i've ever had even nicer then my best friends in real but, they're just awesome in most ways..my wlo exprience still hasn't ended either beacuse im still playing and experienceing new things everyday,which in fact is a good thing

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:
Helping in guests/instences,giving my knowlege and opinions, and being active and friendly

Recomendations:Taytwins
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

kitala application Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitala application   kitala application EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Kit Very Happy Glad to see you appliing ^^

When I first met you, I had to blacklist you on all my chars xDD haha But all I can say you have improved a lot since then. As a player and as human also Very Happy for me, that kitala is just a funny part of my past Very Happy You're a nice girl, with nice characters ^^ aaand you application is the best we have recived untill now Very Happy

A yes from me Smile)
Back to top Go down
kitala

kitala

kitala application Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitala application   kitala application EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 pm

thanks sophie, ive missed u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big Tay

Big Tay

kitala application Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitala application   kitala application EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Well kit have came to a good friend an i think she will make a fine addition to the pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

kitala application Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitala application   kitala application EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Well, it is an yes for me even if we "fight" a time xD
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
kitala

kitala

kitala application Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitala application   kitala application EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:15 am

lol ty tay, and lol were both young chibi and we were fighting over something stupid and imature, i think was bursting?XDXD
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

kitala application Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitala application   kitala application EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:12 am

A long way back to your first home. but u r back.
welcome back, Kit. Merry xmas.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

kitala application Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitala application   kitala application Empty

Back to top Go down

kitala application
Page 1 of 1