PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drei application

Go down 
+2
Ch!b!-G!rl
Drei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drei

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Drei application   Drei application EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 am

• Main character nick:Drei

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:wind,lv120

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT
hp1087,sp1057,str105,int23
• Your age:13

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)
3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:Chronicles,the people in this guild is always afk,and they aren't very active.

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:Turismo,lv15 fire.

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:i have been playing this game for 14months already,and meet many new people, Very Happy

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:ill try my best to help the people in this guild in anyway that i can Very Happy

• Recommendations:none
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 pm

Complete application but did you read our Guild Policy?? You are under our requip level and also, what are you doing with that INT, will you remove it?
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
Drei

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 pm

i was a noob back then i donno anything coz that i put 23 at my int Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Most of us are doing this mistake.
Also, can you answer at my first question?
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:08 pm

I know, for a wind, it's always hard to find a bust team. So how can you garantee that you're going to reach level requirement (cause you will have to if you get accepted)?
Back to top Go down
Drei

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:02 pm

ill try to search for a team and ill try my best to lvl up every single day Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 am

Hope you will be able to find a team.. good luck with leveling. I feel like saying a no for now and applie to us when you reached level requirement.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Style666

Style666

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 am

im not sure u can find team burst fast...but good luck...but sophi hun u will still consider this application right?..

n Good Luck Drei...
Back to top Go down
Drei

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Your wind. We all know how hard is to find a team for wind/earth. Even for water is hard sometimes. So...Level up as fast as you can and then you can apply again.
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:06 pm

@ Style666

When he reached our level requirement he should reapplie to us. But still even tho I said no, UnSouled didn't replay yet, so just let's wait ^^
Back to top Go down
Seact2

Seact2

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: ...   Drei application EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:09 am

wind... hmm...
first of all i would like to congratulate you for reaching that lvl.. well ofcourse, being wind is kinda hard. since no one would like to burst with winds and earths.

secondly, i dont know you, and havnt seen you yet actually, but i think your nice. im pretty sure you wouldn't reach your level if you dont have GOOD friends willing to sacrifice their time, money and effort just to help you train.. and thats a good thing to start off.

but as of now, i would say goodluck to your application. and if ever you'll not be accepted, theres always another try ^^

but dont jump to conclusions you'll not be accepted lol. im just saying the posibilities.
Back to top Go down
Drei

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:13 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:04 pm

there is an event called Trojan War. r u able to come?
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Drei

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 pm

i donno~~~ Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:45 pm

omg.. you really don't have any other answere just that face? I really do not think you would be a good part of the guild, sorry...
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 pm

I was checking out u development last days.. and almost always away out side sb plus still 120 isn't a good sign you are working to reach the level... n anyway your answers..
Rejected.
Happy new year.
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Drei application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drei application   Drei application Empty

Back to top Go down

Drei application
Page 1 of 1