PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join Guild :)

Go down 
+4
Ch!b!-G!rl
Sophieka
mr.mohamed
AxelRose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AxelRose

AxelRose

Join Guild :) Empty
PostSubject: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 am

HI all Smile Smile

I m new member in Wonderland game Online Smile Smile

my char identity: Name : AxelRose
Element : Water
Lvl : 180 now, but i m in proses get RB

reason I filed an application for Joining the guild is not seen as this famous guild and just to be Able to aid my quest, but I interest with the compactness of this guild and I want to develop what I would have under the guidance sisters - brother of all. I hope my application to join the guild are can be accepted. and before That I want to say thank you

Recomended by : Sophieka

ty Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 am

Fill in the blanks:Arrogant Arrogant

• Main character nick:

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT

• Your age:

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)
1. I do not speak English
2. Understanding and answering in English takes a lot of trouble for me
3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.
4. English is my mother language.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?

• Recommendations: Arrogant Arrogant Arrogant
Back to top Go down
AxelRose

AxelRose

PostSubject: JOin with guild   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:11 am

name : AxelRose, u can call me andre because it my real name Smile
Element : water level 180, not yet Rb. RB in progress this night Smile
My Stat : HP= 2364
SP= 1271
STR= 250

*) I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.

*) "maybe not that much I know but I hope I can explain this well, because I still tehitung new players in this game. in this game there are four types, namely: water, fire, wind and earth. which each type has its own privileges.
In terms known to increase the level of the players burst which we can form a team consisting of four players to create a combo and is supported also by the assists.
What if the level has reached the level of the maximum burst rate where the player is RB who can no longer perform the burst but had to make a train to raise the level.
maybe that's all I can describe for now I hope the sister can understand that when exposed further would be too long and I think the brothers better understand details about other things"

*) I can give to the guild is a strong resolve and a real effort to keep the big name of this guild.

*) sesuatu yang unik dari char ini adalah seperti bunglon yang bisa memiliki lebih dari satu tipe kekuatan. sebagai mana yang diketahui water sebagai assist, dan saya memiliki assist dan kekuatan untuk menjadi penyerang bila itu dibutuhkan.

*) I was able to attend the event, especially because it concerns the trojan war guild interests and common interests. I really like when there is event. I often follow such events successfully enter. but that becomes a weakness for me is I do not go up but different guild guild cohesiveness within the team. I want the cohesiveness that I never get.

*) I could because I was also supported by the not-busy in daily life that allows me to be able to conduct training every day to advance.

*) Recommendations by : Sophieka

"thank you for reading my proposed application to join this guild." i hope i can join
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Really it`s a good aaplication
But you need to fill that blank

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:???
Back to top Go down
AxelRose

AxelRose

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:49 pm

SP= 1271
STR= 250

*) My previous Guild Is The Morale Smile , n why i leave from it guild because I cannot develop with a maximum capacity there. due to lack of cohesion is created in my old guild.

*) "maybe not that much I know but I hope I can explain this well, because I still tehitung new players in this game. in this game there are four types, namely: water, fire, wind and earth. which each type has its own privileges.
In terms known to increase the level of the players burst which we can form a team consisting of four players to create a combo and is supported also by the assists.
What if the level has reached the level of the maximum burst rate where the player is RB who can no longer perform the burst but had to make a train to raise the level.
maybe that's all I can describe for now I hope the sister can understand that when exposed further would be too long and I think the brothers better understand details about other things"

*) I can give to the guild is a strong resolve and a real effort to keep the big name of this guild.

*) something unique from this char is like a chameleon who could have more than one type of strength. which is known as water as assists, and assists and I have the strength to become an attacker when it is needed.

*) I was able to attend the event, especially because it concerns the trojan war guild interests and common interests. I really like when there is event. I often follow such events successfully enter. but that becomes a weakness for me is I do not go up but different guild guild cohesiveness within the team. I want the cohesiveness that I never get.

*) I could because I was also supported by the not-busy in daily life that allows me to be able to conduct training every day to advance.

"thank you for reading my proposed application to join this guild." i hope i can join Smile
Back to top Go down
AxelRose

AxelRose

PostSubject: Try agains :D   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:50 pm

SP= 1271
STR= 250

*) My previous Guild Is The Morale Smile , n why i leave from it guild because I cannot develop with a maximum capacity there. due to lack of cohesion is created in my old guild.

*) something unique from this char is like a chameleon who could have more than one type of strength. which is known as water as assists, and assists and I have the strength to become an attacker when it is needed.

"thank you for reading my proposed application to join this guild." i hope i can join
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Axel, Nice to see you succed in registering :DD

I can see you are trying your best to answere ^^

But i'm a bit confused about one of your answere o.o What do you mean by this answere?

Quote :

If you answered to the wonderland online experience, well we are not really concerned in this but rather in your own, personal history in the game :DD
Back to top Go down
AxelRose

AxelRose

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Element : water level 180, not yet Rb. RB in progress Smile
SP= 1271
STR= 250

*) My alt:
Name : Andre69
element : fire
lvl : 75
Guild : Morale

---------------------------
Name : SupperNova
element : Fire
lvl : 45
no have guild
---------------------------

*) interesting experience that I experienced during the play is when helping a friend in a few quests. sometimes funny things never happened when one of the quest and also Spawn time when monsters die.

Last edited by AxelRose on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:10 pm

kay andre, just one last question, can you fill the question regarding your alt characters, if you have any and their builds and guilds? ^^

thank you

Edit

Since I think everyone can see your willingness to improve, I will give you my yes as well as my recommandation.

Good luck andre^^
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 pm

i see you trying but why you posted like 6 times your application? XD

well...there is no YES or NO for me...i dont know you enough and i cant say that i know things about you after i read your application
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
AxelRose

AxelRose

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 pm

probably many people who doubt me, but here I is. I tried and tried to be the best in order to be accepted in this guild
Back to top Go down
jd1234222

jd1234222

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:54 pm

No from me you annoyed the hell outta me at sb
Back to top Go down
JackBlade

JackBlade

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 pm

...i was watching at ur char with my alt ....and i know u are nice person ...altho u left my main at beetles once but thats ok .......even if u are annoying AS MANY ppl often can be eyebrow i say yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dlolov
Puno4ka

Puno4ka

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:18 am

I say my Yes to u too) saw u was levelling really fast. Because I think u wasn't high level when bought seeds from me XD my alt) So u can grow up and u can do ur best in all) Good luck) *thinking* we have spies anywhere XD
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Join Guild :)   Join Guild :) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 pm

i say yes too . i see
You are tired to join us for prodigies
Arrogant
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled