PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostSlut

GhostSlut

Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" Empty
PostSubject: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Hello everyone!
*rushes in the room with firegun and badass lolipop in mouth*
IT'S TIME IT'S TIME IT'S TIME!!!
*THROWS GRENADE WHICH EXPLODES INTO CONFETTI THAT TEARS YOUR EYES OFF*

The Alice in wonderland was broken, run for the grimoire!!!

Girls are doing their best and are now preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready...

~

• Main character nick: .Layla. (So original!!!)

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:
Element: Water
Level 98 ~ Reborn
Job ~ Priest
Special ability: Molesting children in orphanage.

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT
Hit Points ~ 4068
Spell Points ~ 2680
Strength ~ 0 (I can 1 hit KO every single one of you with my badass strength ):< )
Intelligence ~ 110 (Sadly it's not my IQ [which is probably -9000])

• Your age: Dead (Existed for at least 1000 years)
But to be serious, 17, though it's just a date number. You can freely say I'm 11 in my mind!!!

• Your English language knowledge:

Level 3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:
1. Musketeers - Leader gave up on guild
2. Misery - Had to leave due to real life problems, which is when I also quit the game.

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:
I have over 9000 alts. Absolutely none of them meets level requirement, so I will not bother listing them, it would be really waste of your time to look at it. Although there is lots of them, most of them are either item storages, or were created due to boredom. Only one that is active is probably Siesta556, a fire mage of mine, which I handed over to friend when I quit the game. [s]I plan on getting it back, she has nice frilly dress.[/s]

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:
*spellcard activate!!!*
When I first begun, I was afraid of all those colorful bullets flying towards me---OH WAIT WRONG GAME LOL SO CRAZY.
-reverse-

Wonderland is probably the best out of all MMO's I have played so far. I absolutely love battle system, reminds me of old school games such as Final Fantasy, or Romancing SaGa. Which is <good>, very much so. I got addicted right away. Back in my newbie days, I used to manufacture more than train... and heck, I even did wrong status points distribution ahaha. With time my character and experience begun to grow, and so did game. Some say game could have grown on me too much.
I started making a lot of progress on game, but not only. I started making a lot of good friends too. With time I discovered guilds, so I joined one. Too bad that it got disbanded. Well, leveling up was important part of game too, so naturally I did. Though I really have to say that it started getting annoying with hitting higher levels. My poor Cirrus spot wasn't effective anymore. Then what do I hear? Bursting, oh my. But finding team was absolutely impossible, so I didn't burst until I joined Misery. People there pretty much introduced me to that system. After this... I got reborn in short time.
After more time of playing or so, game started getting a bit boring. But thanks to events, it was still enjoyable. Gotta love National Treasure~ But sadly, I quit the game in the end. I'm not going to explain why, I just had my reasons to. Never told anyone proper reason why though, since I didn't want to worry anyone. Sometimes I checked back on for no reason.
And now, here I am, returning once again to the game. Dohhoh... Barely remember anything about the game, gonna need a bit of help in explaining new functions.
IT'S TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE OF YOU NIKI, TOTALLY NOT.

...juuuust in case
TL;DR = WL, only good MMO in which I grew on.

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:
...I really have no effin' idea. I can be your cheerleader. I will grab my pom-poms, frilly dress, ribbons and shave my legs or eyebrows.
But no, really, I have no idea. My character isn't really all that great, probably way weaker than any character in your guild. I have nothing to give in return or whatsoever. I suppose the only thing I can contribute would be my support to all guildmates. Unless you piss me off. Then I will NOT make you a potato salad. ):<

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?
Usually I let my friends use my characters if they really need them, but that's only if I trust them enough. I'm not sure if I understood the point of the question though... So feel free to point it out if I got it right or not.

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?
Summer vacation begin next week for me, so, count me in. However, I don't guarantee I will be able to do it all the time! Remember, something always may come up. My timezone doesn't make it easier, but it shouldn't be an issue during vacation~

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?
...I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO ON MY CHARACTER. I can only train, there is nothing I need to manufacture, there is no quests I can do without help, only thing I can do is training. It's... going to be hard though, since sadly I don't own IM Remote, but that's not the issue I suppose.

• Recommendations: NIKI I TOTALLY DO NOT PUT YOU IN HERE.

~

Aaaaand that's it for my app. Parts of it are serious, while some others are not. We all know being too serious isn't cool.
And sorry for boring wall of text, feel free to skim through it.
Waiting patiently on reply~

Last edited by GhostSlut on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi .layla. ^^ nice to see u around.. hmm
O_O niki is pushing me to read this faster faster so..
im doing it now.

.layla. can u plz set there what element ? seems u skip it ^^U
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
GhostSlut

GhostSlut

PostSubject: Re: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:54 pm

...Oh god I completely forgot about the element. I'm sorry about that, edited.
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Thx alot.

Now about your line :

Quote :
• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?
Usually I let my friends use my characters if they really need them, but that's only if I trust them enough. I'm not sure if I understood the point of the question though... So feel free to point it out if I got it right or not.

i recommend u to read the second part "I own your privacy". We dont want the same

https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/fun-corner-f4/status-quo-t91.htm

^^

Last edited by UnSouled on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Oh..my..god... XD Your application is the most funniest one I have ever read, seriously XD Thank you for the fun time girl!! I absolutely enjoyed reading it!! You seem like a really pleasant and entertaining person.

Your character is a tipical priest, which we need ofc for the harder quests, I'm sure a lot of us will be thankful if you will be there to help us ^^ and I'm sure our members will be gladly team up with your for any event Smile

The question about your character access supposed to make us know if anyone else, from opponent guilds will have any access to our guild chat. Unfortunately, it does happened before that guild informations were spreading out from guild.

Overall, your application, your personality and character is awesome, I'm sure you will be able to become one of our family member in a very short time. I will give you my BIG YES!!

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
nikisaurusrex

nikisaurusrex

PostSubject: ..   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:33 pm

....it didn't send my first replay.... it was somewhat like this...
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes <3

i've been in the same guild with her for like months, and i really really like her. she's very kind, funny, and aalways ready to help. both of her chars have great build, they aren't only useful in quests, but in pk.
good luck fourty five<3 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GhostSlut

GhostSlut

PostSubject: Re: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Sophieka wrote:
Oh..my..god... XD Your application is the most funniest one I have ever read, seriously XD Thank you for the fun time girl!! I absolutely enjoyed reading it!! You seem like a really pleasant and entertaining person.

Your character is a tipical priest, which we need ofc for the harder quests, I'm sure a lot of us will be thankful if you will be there to help us ^^ and I'm sure our members will be gladly team up with your for any event Smile

The question about your character access supposed to make us know if anyone else, from opponent guilds will have any access to our guild chat. Unfortunately, it does happened before that guild informations were spreading out from guild.

Overall, your application, your personality and character is awesome, I'm sure you will be able to become one of our family member in a very short time. I will give you my BIG YES!!

Good luck Smile

Ohhh, I see. Then answer is no, no one except for me knows my account information. I will go now change password to make sure no one will know.

And thank you very much ;v;

~
*reply i was too lazy to quote!!!*

And thanks a lot nikikinssssssss~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

PostSubject: Re: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:14 pm

thanks layla, I really appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:27 am

Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic"   Application Sign "Wall of Text ~ Lunatic" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1