PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kiro09

Go down 
+2
Rosie
kiro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kiro

kiro

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 am

Character name:kiro09

Water wit Lvl 110rb(i currently have kiro09 in a guild called "The" which is a new guild a freind started.I put her in the help him get to the required member amount but he is doing fine now so i will remove her.)just thought i should metion this before someone gets the wrong idea.

HP-3015 , SP-1559 , INT-275 STR-0

Age-33

English- i am pure english

Last Guild- misery, as u all know folded ,Bloodworks-good freinds there but guild became very inactive and slowly started to die-i wanted a guild that was active and could challenge for TW (love doing TW).

ALTS-Kiro11-118rb killer(Kamenosage)
-Drakken08-wind currently 140 mellee(will be knight)(bloodworks)
-kelly12- fire mage-lvl184(will be wit)(bloodworks)
-RichieRich -water-lvl183(knight or killer not sure yet)(bloodworks)
-KimLee - wind lvl84(seller)

WLO experience : well its been a weird one lol got a head start with a great freind and later we rebuilt bloodworks -but unfortunatly it became an alt guild and was rarely used for growth.I later joined misery with my freind and found and awesome family and some great freinds aswell,was hurt when it folded but at the same time ...it offers a new begining.I have heared from many that this is a guild with the same ideas and devotion as misery had and this is a main factor on my applying here.

How to help guild is easy : i can and will be a regular member in trojan war and am available with all chars i have to help in any way i can (quests events etc.)

I am always trying to lvl chars and yes i can and do train hard

I didnt ask for recommendations cause id rather be accepted or denied on my own merit

thanks all for reading and hope to see yas soon.

Well it seems a recommendation is prefered so ill add : Rosie and Tay

Last edited by kiro on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 am

Yes!! I'm so glad you applied kiro....good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 am

Kiro ^^ I'm glad to see you applieing here. After my alt was killed by your character ( I know you cleared it was your son Very Happy) I was courious about you ^^

I've heared only good about you, still pls write down a recommandation because you need it, read the guild policy please ^^ I don't think it's going to be hard Very Happy

I'm giving you my Yes, just 1 note, Prodigies isn't Misery, each guild is different. We may resemble in fact that we take care of our community and we are devoted to our guild and love it from our heart, but there are also differect things here. Just clearing up this so you won't get disappointed.

Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 am

i will be glad to recommend kiro.
Back to top Go down
Sophieka

Sophieka

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:58 am

Awesome Very Happy Than it's solved^^
Back to top Go down
Tayuya22

Tayuya22

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:14 am

Defininte yes from me! Good luck Clinton,I'll be rootin for you! cheers
Back to top Go down
kiro

kiro

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 am

i know its not misery im not looking for misery. Misery had some great things with there guild and members but im appling to prods because i am looking for a new family(community)that is equilly active and careing about there guild.That to me is very important. From wat i hear this guild carries some great ideas and members that share the same values as i do.

i hope this clears the misery thing up.

PS im amazed soph that u remember that incident....was hoping u wouldnt lol. i had to restart like 5-6 times cause a certain someone was really pissed off.(but im glad the 2 of u believed me cause thats not the type of player i am).I play with respect and expect it in return.

thanks rosie and tay for ur vote of confidence, was undesided at first on wat guild to join but when i realized the the members and type of guild this was it was a no brainer for me.

i ve chatted with soul and death and many others here in this guild and it seems like a good fit for me ...hope i can join yas soon
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 am

Nice to see u around, pal. Nod Just a question and its about your alts. ll u mind to get in your 118 killer and your fire wit ? (in fact to hav your own army in if needed)
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
kiro

kiro

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:54 am

kiro09 is my water wit , if u would like ill bring my fire killer as well . i do prefer to have them both im 1 guild cause its easier when doing TW . So if accepted id bring 110 water wit and 118Firekiller
Back to top Go down
kiro

kiro

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:17 am

i have revized app due to the fact that i had forgotten that kiro09 is in a guild called The. i put her in to help a freind meet the guild member amount for a new guild. Wanted to metion this so no one misunderstands the situation.I will be removing her from that guild if i get accepted or not just wanted to help freind build his guild and hes doing fine now.
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

kiro09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiro09   kiro09 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 am

Ofc !

Y..E..S
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

kiro09 Empty