PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ximoko re app :P

Go down 
+2
Ch!b!-G!rl
Ximoko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ximoko

Ximoko

Ximoko re app :P Empty
PostSubject: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 pm

• Do you swear allegiance to prodigies guild as an institution and family

• Ill try my best :3

• Main character nick: (the one you want to join)

• Seducta

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:

• Element Wind, level atm is 82 rb, and im a seer.

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT

• HP around 2k and SP around 1.2k and 140+ 0 str

• Your age:

• Im fourteen going on fifteen Very Happy

• Your English language knowledge

• 4. English is LIKE my mother language.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:

• I was in prods but I got kicked cuz of a lie and now me and danny are all right so I wanted to re apply :3 and DeathRain and never quitted it, if wanna see more guilds search my old app.

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds:

• Ximoko lvl 94 rb earth wit

Shupz lvl 72 rb mage knight water.

Shugoy lvl 90 rb fire killer.

Bursuk lvl 61 rb fire wit.

xArtyk3 lvl 71 rb fire killer.

Stalks lvl 110+ fire.

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:

• I started playing 2 years ago , but I quit for like 1 year , then I came back and started bursting and took another 3 months break and then re started again ( 2 months I think ) And now I wont quit ever again cuz I wierdly got addicted to this game

I know alot about this game , not like stats and alchemy stuff because maths and compounds are not my best quality, but I didnt start bursting right away when I came to this game , I stayed like 1 month just farming materials for my tent , because thats what I thought was fun of this game.

I done that until lvl 23 , but then a wonderfull friend told me about burst and so I bought my first time points to buy an training voucher to get enough wis! I Bursted untill 40 , but since I didnt have remote I lvl'd untill lvl 40 and then took my first break.

Some months later , I was sooo bored at Brazil ( summer time vacations ) and the game that I liked went beta and we couldnt log in , so I installed WLO and got addicted , when I came back I re started bursting bought my e remote and created 2 fires , Idiotified and BorisGuy , wich both were hacked when reached lvl 60. Dont ask me how , because I have no idea.

When they got hacked I got desperate , so I was just bursting shupa and it was such a hard time training, because I didnt have a 24/7 team , untill I met CuteSatan , she bursted with me untill lvl 90 and till 107 I bursted with banban.

When I did fred quest ( in lvl 94 ) I was stupid and used the caps , wich capped me to lvl 95 and 1 month after I got tired of bursting him and Rb'd him , wich was yesterday.

Some days ago I say an extremely strong Earth in forums , but since I dislike knight/killer earths I made my own earth wit Very Happy
    she was bursting 24/7 untill I decided to train my niss , wich was a total stupidity because I already had an shasha high lvl And now I re started and hav'nt stoped

[Thats my old experience]

• Well Ive grew over the time, I burted new chars and got alot stronger! I found out PK wich is now my passion and made my chars good for it,thats why I made "Seducta" my wind seer.

Ive done lots of DS's and JS's with friends, planning to get FB soon and continue training pets and myself to get alot stronger, im planning to get my chars to 100 soon and take a break on them so that I can train pets, cuz with pets you have twice the strenght!

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:

• I can help with anything and people know me well so they know I will if im needed :3

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?

• To this char yes.

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?

• I try my best.

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?

• No, only during the weekend.

• Recommendations:

• Emma-Maria ( chibi )

Thank you for reading Brighting
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Your characters have a nice build, your application is fine, I am your recommandation so you have my YES

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Guess can give another chance, yes from me.
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

PostSubject: Re: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Shugoy bro mamaw mamaw sure cause YES mamaw
Back to top Go down
Ximoko

Ximoko

PostSubject: Re: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Thank you all Brighting Brighting alone
Back to top Go down
dzung1995

dzung1995

PostSubject: Re: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 pm

hello shu! XD
hey have i met u before? Arrogant Arrogant
Back to top Go down
dzung1995

dzung1995

PostSubject: Re: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:12 pm

anyway im new so i don't know what u did in prod before .. so i say YES, really good app (probaly better than me^^)Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Welcome Xim ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ximoko re app :P   Ximoko re app :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Ximoko re app :P
Page 1 of 1