PunishmenT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my mind God. In my heart war. In my blood PunishmenT.

HomeGatewayGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rue again?! But with a twist. :D

Go down 
+3
pato7
Ryan9668
Rue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rue

Rue

Rue again?! But with a twist. :D Empty
PostSubject: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:30 am

• Do you swear allegiance to prodigies guild as an institution and family?
Of course. ^-^

• Main character nick:
AuroraIlia

• Character element, current level, and reborned job if you have been reborned:
Water, lvl 104 RB, Priest

• Character HP, SP, STR and INT
4120, 2185, 0, and 150

• Your age:

• Your English language knowledge ( please choose only 1 answer in your
application)
3. I can communicate in English without trouble or takes only a bit of effort.

• Previous guilds, and why did you leave:
ChaosSphere: It disbanded on account of the guild leader not being active. I stayed there until it happened.
CrimsonKnights: I was the vice for it, it disbanded because of conflict between the members and as well as people being put down by being defeated by Misery in the Guild vs. Guild event. It has been recently remade by one of the previous members.
RedruM: The remaining members and I went to join this guild in hopes of defeating Misery. It disbanded because of conflict between the members. I was on vacation when it happened so I really didn't know much.
(erm anything else I don't remember)

• List out all the alts, their levels (RB job if it's reborned), elements, builds and guilds: (I have too many alts)
Rue 110 RB fire killer HellsCovenant, YukiKuran 81 RB fire wit CrimsonKnights, Skurai lvl 30 Non-RB CrimsonKnights, RueKarasu 83 RB earth seer UnitedLeos.

• Tell us about your wonderland experience:
Wow, well I've been playing wonderland online ever since Cancer was out for around 1 week. I then started new in Leo because it was a new server and wanted to try to see where I could end up there, my friends followed. I quit around version 3 and came back 6 months later for version 4. Been in so many guilds myself, so sorry if I didn't mentioned most of them, those guilds were disbanded I stayed until they were. Made so many friends and lost very few, due to them quitting. The events I like the most are 15 rounds and National Treasure, and sometimes I do BoB that's fun. I love to explore around wonderland and do quests, as well as helping others when they need it. Keeping it short, lol, don't want to bore people to death now.

• How are you planning to contribute to the guild:
In whatever way I can, if needed I will see what I can do myself.

• Are you the unique with access to your chars ?
Yeah, of course.

• Are you able to attend events, mainly Trojan War ?
I avoid Trojan War, unless I am needed there.

• Are you able to do HARD training to lvl up everyday ?
If I have the time, yes.

• Recommendations:
UnSouled
Back to top Go down
Ryan9668

Ryan9668

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 am

Well Rue, your app was very nice and don't worry about making your app a little bit long it shows your serious about joining, i remember back when all of us were doing fred's quest when we were in Hells' Covenant and your very nice, your characters are also impressive so I'm going to give you my yes goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 am

Rue was in prodigies too, and at guilds that u left i didn't saw it and i wana know just a reason why u left with your main and u wana join with your alt alone ?
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 pm

My alt, hm, I'm on my Priest more now actually. So I declare her my main. :3

I left with Rue so long ago ashamed honestly I don't remember, sorry. chaos

Thank you Ryan. :3
Back to top Go down
Ch!b!-G!rl

Ch!b!-G!rl

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 pm

I'm glad you are applying to join us again! The application is a good one, your characters also. When you were back then in Prodigies you seem like a good and a nice person so..I think you deserve to be in our guild again! I will give you my YES! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htp
mr.mohamed

mr.mohamed

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 am

Ruy Ruy !!!!!!!!! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN !!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:31 am

Thanks so much. :3

Hello hello!
Back to top Go down
pato7

pato7

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 am

Your answer dont convince me, srry no from me
Back to top Go down
moon1994@comcast.net

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

omg rue bear cub Smile Ofc i say yes, rue is one of the nicest ppl around, known her since we was in prods a while bk. It will b nice 2 have u bk rue, tc & gl !!
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey papa bear! x3

Aw that's oki, Ducky :3 that's the honest answer I could give you.
Back to top Go down
UnSouled
Admin
UnSouled

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 am

Welcome back Angie! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://punishment.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rue again?! But with a twist. :D   Rue again?! But with a twist. :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Rue again?! But with a twist. :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PunishmenT :: Application-
Jump to: